Thursday 14 January 2016

I took a break.

Hi everyone!

You've all probably noticed I've been missing for the past month. It's been a crazy month. I haven't posted anything for the whole of December. It's been a month of deep reflection for me. Thinking things through and figuring them out.

It's only fitting that the new year made a few things better and brought a few new challenges. I've learnt more, and unlearnt some. And it helped me take the decision to make needed changes, including right here on the blog. I am going to restructure this blog now - you'll see the changes rolling out over the next few weeks.

I'm overwhelmed with how supportive you guys have been. The amount of correspondence I've gotten has been overwhelming - emails, tweets, Instagram DMs; all of it everywhere. I'm so thankful to each and every one of you for being there.

I will be continuing what I am writing, but I will also be adding some more stuff. I'm not disclosing anything about it right now! I'm keeping it as a little surprise for you. I hope you guys like it!

Do let me know what you like. You know where to contact me! All information below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...