Friday 16 October 2015

BNLF - Blog Now, Live Forever


What is it exactly?

the pretty simple life the pretty simple girl bnlf mumbai indiblogger blogging conference


It's a disruptive conference on blogging, spread over two days. That's 31st Oct-1st Nov. Organised, of course, by Indiblogger! Because who else would make that kind of effort for us bloggers? It's really awesome how much effort the Indiblogger team puts into making this a truly engaging conference that would help bloggers at every stage of their blogging career. Indiblogger is, without a doubt, made up of the most supportive team I've seen, and they give us so many opportunities. Thank you, Indiblogger!




the pretty simple life the pretty simple girl bnlf mumbai indiblogger blogging conference



Read about the Agenda. I'll wait.

Back? Isn't it awesome? Yes, I can't believe it either. 

I applied for passes for both days immediately. I was so happy when my blog was approved. I was looking forward to learning a lot as well as having a great time. I found out about Indicrew. Indicrew is made of awesome-sauce people who will be running around all day, helping the Indiblogger team, and trying to make your experience comfortable. I applied for it, assuming I wouldn't be selected, because I'm only a newbie. But guess what? I was! I'm part of Indistage. See the badge on the side bar? *proud*  

I'll put it here again. Because I can.

So, you'll see me and my fellow crew members there, having a great time and making sure you do too.

For more information on the keynote speakers at the event, check out Shashi's blog. He has written quite comprehensively about the event as well as the keynote speakers and the agenda. He is also part of the crew.

I'll be covering the event across social media too, so be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for live updates.

See you there!
Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...